For sale: 145 Official Railway Equipment Registers spanning the decades starting with January 1924. They are of various conditions (mostly good, but some covers in poor condition given their vintage) and there are several duplicates in the later years (see photos of lists).
This is a Moving Sale — these books must be picked up between Sunday, June 17 and Friday, June 22. They are located in St. Thomas, Ont.
I will part with them all for $5,000 (about $35 each) or best offer.
See photos for list of editions being offered.
Not taking offers on single editions. If they do not sell, I will move them to storage and sell one at a time or in small lots at a later date.
Obviously, this many books is bulky and heavy. I will supply boxes and help you load them.
Cash or Paypal accepted.
Contact me to discuss details.
No comments:
Post a Comment